TOP 5 Deco Retro
Vintage Decoration in 5 films
- La Garçonnière : between Jack Lemon’s office and his apartment, a beautiful immersion in America of the fifties
- Mon Oncle where Tati imagines a house whose daily life is revolutionized by household appliances…
- The Party : Blake Edwards has a sense of celebration… and decor !
- OSS 117 Rio no longer responds: flashy colors, psychedelic patterns and some iconic design pieces…
- The Indestructible or the dream life of retro enthusiasts !
The most curious among you will also be able to see Loin de Paradis (Todd Haynes, 2002) without forgetting of course Mad Men or My Beloved Witch!
The 5 essential decorative items of the Vintage Style
- The Charles & Ray Eames office chair that we see in Pierre Bellemare’s office in OSS 117 Rio no longer responds.
- the buffet in solid oak and cane.
- A beautiful floor lamp with sober lines and if possible giving pride of place to brass…
- The mobile obviously
- The painted paper with motifs inspired by ancient Egypt.